Saturday 1 January 2011

2011 - You better be an improvement on 2010!


Last year had a couple of really high points, foremost of which was going fully self employed at the start of February, but mostly it was crap. And then it got really crap. I don't wish to dwell on the why's and wherefore's as I'm generally a positive, forward looking kinda' gal but seriously 2011, you better be worth all the hard slog of 2010.

I have cleaned and tidied my house and office, I have a cleaner starting very soon (business goal number 1 achieved and to hell with the mortgage!) and the dogs are mostly getting on. My youngest should magically stop having tantrums as soon as she turns 3 this year (I can but believe) and I will get a break with the nursery costs thereafter. The business is in shape to really push forward and I am sill married to the best person in the world to cope with me. I'm starting you off on the right foot you see.

So 2011, don't fuck up.

3 comments:

  1. Go Rebekah!
    It sounds like things are going to be great for you this year :)
    R xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's what I call a "kick ass" New Years resolution . Let the 2011 attitude to life and business begin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol thanks Ladies! Working on it. All I need to do is kick this lethargy and I'm away.

    What plans/resolutions have you made for this year??

    ReplyDelete