Saturday 19 February 2011

So far so good.....mostly



Well 2011 has already given me quite a few nice surprises! It seems like him upstairs at least read my previous post about it all here and sent a few much needed breaks in our direction. A few serve as a half decent excuse for my absence, despite my intentions, from here!

Firstly we inherited some money which we were not expecting to in the least! It wasn't masses but it was enough to clear the credit card and go for a much needed night out with hubby. Then our wonderful accountant got us out of having to pay a tax bill this year AND also got as a decent tax rebate too- I think I may actually love him! So there went the car loan, the other loan and a bit put by towards the inevitable tax bill next January. You can see I really know how to live it up and celebrate in style, all rock n'roll here.

My business has also stepped up a notch and I'm now pretty much full, have no time for myself, am a bit rushed round the kids as I know how much I should be doing instead of making castles and space rockets out of loo rolls and cereal packets and generally feeling busy. Blogging of course, as a none income earner and being particularly self indulgent, gets put on the bottom of the to do list. I'm working on that too and have bought myself one of those mobile internet dongle thingys with the intention of heading off to a local cafe to write. Haven't managed to actually go to one yet though! Ah well. All I really need is an extra 3 hours a day and the ability to survive and feel refreshed with naff all sleep and then I'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment